What information can be found in this policy?
Personal data is any information about website visitors (‘you’) that can identify, or possibly identify you as a natural person.
We determine the purpose and means for processing personal data on this website. Therefore, we are deemed as the data controller. We are:
We may update this Policy from time-to-time if we find it necessary, so make sure that you review it regularly. There could be two types of modifications, essential and/or minor.
Essential modifications may occur when we change the way of processing your data. This modification might affect your rights and obligations regarding the processing of your personal data (e.g., in a case we apply new services to our website that significantly impact the way we process your data).
Minor modifications have no impact on your rights and obligations regarding the processing of your personal data (e.g., linguistic corrections or improvements; new fonts or styles).
Data we collect
We are processing (or may process) various categories of your data, which are grouped into three main types:
- Electronic identification data – contains, but is not limited to, the processing of your IP address,the operating system you are currently using,browser type and version on your device,the date and time you access the website,the device type you are accessing our website from, the unique device identifier,device location and information about your network provider.
- Data of your interaction with our partnered websites – We may process information about your interactions with websites other than our own, such as when you visit sites of our partners (online gambling service providers) and register for a user account. If applicable, we will also look into the scope of your gaming activities on these websites. This kind of data is processed on an aggregated level and it cannot be linked to your identity.
- Email address – We may process your email address if you respond to surveys, or approach to our support team. Also, if you subscribe to the newsletter campaigns we will process your email address for the purpose of marketing communication.
Purpose for processing your data
As a visitor to our website, you may become the subject of data processing
- Data: the device type you are accessing our website from, the unique device identifier. Purpose: traffic statistics and content optimisation.
- Data: Browser type and version you use. Purpose: website optimisation and adequate preview.
- Data: Operating system you use. Purpose: website optimisation and adequate preview.
- Data: Your IP address and approximate location from which you access the website. Purpose: presenting the relevant igaming content (language, legality of certain games), website security.
- Data: Date and time you access the website, the amount of time spent on every web page. Purpose: website improvement.
- Data: Your email address if you respond to surveys or approach to our support team. Purpose: Answering your queries.
- Data: Your email address if you subscribe to a newsletter. Purpose: Marketing communication.
- Data: Your activity on websites of our business partners. Purpose: Reporting, statistics, revenue.
Legal ground for processing of personal data
We rely on our legitimate interest as grounds for processing your personal data since this is necessary for us to be able to develop content on our website through upgrading and advancing our services and products, safeguard the website, enable communication with our users, rate the success of our advertising, keep potential issues with our services to a minimum and to improve your overall user experience.
Processing your data may be necessary to comply with legal requirements and/or court orders. Where it is necessary you will be asked to consent processing of your personal data.
Your rights under the GDPR
Taking into account that we are a company based in the European Union, the processing of your data falls under the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).The same set of regulations are used to define the rights that you can exercise. You are entitled to the right to:
- Make an objection to how we process or use data.
- Gain access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Ensure your personal data is portable.
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data.
- Decide to withdraw consent regarding the processing of your data.<
- Enforce deletion of data.
- Lodge a complaint.
The relevant data protection authority in EU Member States might be determined either by your place of habitual residence, or the place where the alleged infringement emerged. If you have any doubts or questions relating to accessing, correcting or deleting your personal data, or if you want to send us a request concerning your rights, please contact us at
Taking into account that we are a company based in Denmark, you may contact Danish Data Protection Agency as well:Datatilsynet, Borgergade 28, 5, DK-1300 Copenhagen K.
How Do We Protect Your Data?
We are committed to keeping your data up to date and we also store it in a secure manner.We will not process your data for longer than necessary for the purposes for which data is processed.
We apply appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of your personal data against theft,disclosure,accidental loss, unauthorised use and any other forms of unlawful processing. We use a multi-level access control. Restrictions to access are based on business needs and security requirements. We also ensure that only appropriately authorised personnel have access to your data and only if this is reasonably necessary for them to complete assigned work tasks.
Third party recipients
We may share your data with third parties. By ‘third parties’ we refer to individuals, organisations and/or companies that are working in development, marketing, analytics or other fields who help us to provide and further develop our services.They are allowed to process your information as necessary in order to perform delegated tasks.Please be aware that only we can determine the purpose and means of the processing of your data, as well as decide which of your data is going to be processed to perform delegated tasks.
It is important to state that we may also share acquired data with:
- Entities that the law requires or permits us to do so (e.g. law enforcement and public authorities)
Members of our corporate group.
Your data within/outside EEA
Your personal data can be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) for reasons stated in this Policy (improvement, development and provision of services and products). In this case, we will take all measures to ensure that an adequate level of protection and appropriate safeguards are in place, as defined by GDPR and the applicable data protection laws.
Your personal data may be transferred to:
- A recipient in a country that does not have an adequate level of data protection, according to the European Commission. When this is the case, we will conclude Data Protection Agreements that will include Standard Contractual Clauses issued by the European Commission. These Agreements would obligate the data recipient to provide an adequate level of protection and implement appropriate safeguards, as defined by the applicable European Data Protection laws. Also, supplement measures might be applied in order to protect your rights and freedoms granted by the GDPR and other relevant regulations.
- A recipient based in a country that the European Commission has found to have an adequate level of data protection. Countries with adequate data protection levels are listed https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/adequacy-protection-personal-data-non-eu-countries